23 September 2010

September Birthdays.

I have five friends celebrating their birthdays this September. They're all beautiful and brilliant.
They're very grounded, too. And fun and talented and have the biggest hearts.

D once told me that if there were people she didn't want to mess with, it's Edeena and me. We are frank and straightforward. We don't have patience for nonsense. I like that we are such a mean team. LOL.

She's my secret keeper, dream supporter, adventure buddy. She's a true friend.

Ces and Edeena share the same birthday. Isn't that awesome? Like Edeena, Ces is an amazing writer, I wish she'd blog. I admire her spirit. I admire how strong she is beneath that quiet fragile exterior.

Ces is elegance and gentleness personified.

Mimi once texted me that Jane is beautiful and buotan. I replied: "And brilliant, too!" Yep, this girl grew up with medals and honors. But you know what I really like about her? She's child-like and fun and funny and real. She's family to me and I love her so dearly.

I told Mimi that I was glad that she met Jane so she'll have a sample on what kind of friends I keep.

She's generous and big-hearted and funny and sweet. Definitely, a blessing to so many lives. Chelo is a blessing to me. The person I call when I need to cry, when there's a story I need to tell.

We consider each other sisters now. And I can't wait for 2011 to come because then, she'd be home.

And there's Fil, too, who celebrated her birthday last Sept 11. I love this friend. I just do. One day, when we finally meet, I'll take a picture of her and post it here.

And oh, Clark turned seven last Sept 1. How time flies! He's in grade one now and quite smart. He's sweet and funny. And wise beyond his years.

Happy Birthday fabulous people!

Pin It!

6 left some love :

jane September 24, 2010 at 9:01 AM

thank you ate ai! truly, your generosity of spirit knows no bounds. no matter what, you will always be a beloved sister to me. hugs!

Chelo September 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM

thank you aileen=) this just made my day=)and to be sisters with you is such a privilege not everyone has the luxury of=)

thank you for this birthday greeting, and to be of the same page as your other friends (and Clark) who are such admirable people worth their weight in gold=)

*hugs*

Anonymous September 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM

2 words:

thank you.

edeena

live. laugh. love. September 25, 2010 at 11:06 PM

hi a! first of all, i must say that i love the new look and feel of your site. it is so you. seems like i missed out on all these updates, changes, new lessons and inspiring stories.

thanks so much for this post. you never fail to make me (and other people) smile =) it's amazing that edeena and i share the same birthday. can't wait to meet my natal day soul sister. i believe it's by heaven's design that we are both your friends =)

hope to see you soon. really miss you.

Tita Lou September 26, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Happy birthday to Chelo and Clark. And to all your friends. You're lucky you have such great friends.

Mimi September 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM

wow! beautiful souls kaayo imong friends nag birthday this month. pwede i-add nako akong anak? :)di pa ko sure if big heart ni sya but Marti's smart and brilliant, too. haha. she's turning 5 tomorrow, Tita Aileen.