My friends Joy and E encouraged me to make a wish list of 15 things I want to do, buy/own, or places I want to visit here in Manila as I celebrate my 15th anniversary. Here goes (in random order, of course).
Please note, though, that for me, Manila is the entire Luzon. Haha.
The Wonderful (AND I super want to do) List --
1. Launch my shoe business this year. Make all shoe lovers happy. And then get very very rich. Haha.
2. Spend a weekend in Baguio with CBB and go to all the art museums there.
3. Bump into Sharon Cuneta. She knows what I mean. *grin* I'll probably cry when I see her. Haha. Yup, Sharonian over here!
4. Spend some weekends in Manila Bay and wait for the sunset. Also, sit in the middle of Luneta and people-watch.
5. Go to the Metropolitan Museum and Children's Museum. Yes, folks, I haven't been there.
6. Shop in Divi. I've been there a few times before, but that was a long time ago. I want to go back.
7. Visit every park in the metro. I love parks!
8. Learn to ride a bike. Aaaannnd buy a japanese bike (you know, the cutesy one with a basket infront. Haha).
9. Fly a kite (again) and go to a mini-tour inside UST.
10. Go to a gastronomic adventure and visit all the eating places in the metro!
11. Set out on a trip to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.
12. Bake, bake, bake!
13. Organize a mini makeup workshop (for my friends).
14. Photograph Angela, Monica, and Joy.
15. Write thank you notes to everyone who has been part of this journey.
. . . . .
The Silly (BUT I super want these, too) List --
1. They say, the appropriate 15th anniversary gift to have or to buy for oneself is a watch, so I want an oversized gold MK Runway Watch.
2. A 10mm 2.8 lens for my Nikon 1. The 10-30mm is nice but the prime lens is nicer, no?
3. That beautiful leather sofa I saw yesterday, in black! So luxurious.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2.
5. Skin 79's Oriental Gold BB Cream. I'm 40, so my skin needs all the help it can get. Haha. Where can I get this in Manila?
6. I've recently been obsessed with nail color, so I've been lusting after Chanel and OPI's gorgeous colors.
7. Loooooong, handwritten letters. This is in the silly list because I know people don't do handwritten letters anymore.
8. A Daphne pendant of the Blessed Mother or St. Rita (the Saint of the Impossible).
9. This Prada tote AND this camera bag. I know. Ridiculous. :D
10. Orgasm. The blush, silly.
11. Another pola, this one, in pink. And a transparent case to go with it.
13. Naturactor concealer from Japan. And Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector (Matte) for Oily Skin (not available in the Philippines yet). Told you. Silly list.
14. That crystal chandelier in Dimensione. *drooling*
15. A Daphne chair (in gray) and a black or red wing chair. More silliness. Haha.